2Bcomms is not a PR agency
For those that need to communicate as part of their role, I consult, mentor and support. If you need to launch, grow, or professionalize your communications, I can help.
Here is how:
Launch and re-launch support
- Story and message development workshops – What do we stand for? And how do we make others understand it?
- Creation of basic communications materials based on messages – How do we tell our story to the different audiences?
- Development of a 3 months communications plan across channels – Where is our focus? How do we target press, investors, customers and influencers?
- Basic media training for founders, executives and communicators – Who gets the the message out? And how?
Scaling and growth support:
- Hiring for communications roles – What skill do you need on the team? What should the job description look like? Subject matter interviews and mentoring during on-boarding.
- Agency selection – What kind of agency do you really need? Whom should you invite to pitch? Writing agency pitch briefs. Giving evaluation support.
- Goal setting and measurement – What data matters? When is it time to measure? What tools to use? What benchmarks to set?
- Material review and upgrade – How to develop info graphics, commission surveys, or create templates for case studies? Strategy and vendor management support.
- Global appeal – Do I need to adapt my messages for other markets? Which channels or approaches work in Germany, but not in the Nordics, North America or Spain?
- Media training – How do we make the most of a unique opportunity? How do we prevent mistakes when the questions get harder?
- Speaking program – Where should we speak? Why? How do we get in? How do we present? Develop speaking calendars, pitches, presentations, guidelines and coach speakers.
- Crisis preparation (and prevention!) – What could make us vulnerable? What do we do when we get into a crisis situation? Who speaks for the company in critical situations? Assess crisis potential, develop crisis communications procedures and basic first response materials.
Access to a global network:
After 20 years in the industry I have a network of trusted partners to tab into.
- Infographic designers
- Branding experts
- Content and social media specialists
- Localization services
- Freelance writers
- Print, radio or video production vendors
- Event agencies
- Web developers
- … even stylists and photographers for professional pictures